camel-users mailing list archives

From Maurice <maur...@betzel.net>
Subject Re: Producer template and spring xml defaultendpoint error
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:37:54 GMT
Violating mailing list ettiquette:

Oh jeze, my closing blueprint tag is missing

I really appreiciate you answering my questions on a Sunday but i don't want
to force you to, its nice weather here and i should be playing outside. So
to complete the picture, i found out that the bussines case, from the succer
who got himself fired leaving me to solve his crap, does not require me te
produce multiple messages any more. And the xsd version stays in untill i am
finished developing.