camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: Producer template and spring xml defaultendpoint error
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 13:37:40 GMT
No, to my knowledge this is NOT complete :-) as you just provide a PARTIAL
snapshot of your Blueprint and then expect people to understand what is
going wrong in your App.

Would you mind to share the whole thing with us, example the </blueprint>
closing tag is missing by your provided config.

Other than that it's a BAD practice to make use of a specific version of a
given XSD (you can google for this to find out why) , so a better approach
would be:

Maurice wrote