camel-users mailing list archives

From bocamel <johnz...@gmail.com>
Subject Where can I find an example of specifying a custom resequence comparator in Spring
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:37:00 GMT
I try to keep all my routes in Spring, but I cannot find any example about
how to define the following in Spring:

.resequence(header("seqnum")).stream().capacity(500).timeout(10000).comparator(myComparator)

or

.resequence(header("seqnum")).stream(myConfig)

where myComparator is a custom ExpressionResultComparator and myConfig is a
custom StreamResequencerConfig.

The online Spring XML examples that I can find do not include custom
comparator and config.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone can point
me to an example.  Thanks in advance for any help!