camel-users mailing list archives

From bpinto <>
Subject Enable/disable Intercept strategy at runtime
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:10:56 GMT

I am looking for a way to add interceptstrategy to a camel context during
runtime after the camel context has started. Similarly,I would also want to
disable the respective interceptstrategy while the camel context continues
to run.

1. Can this be done ? If yes how do I go about it?

I have looked into camelcontext.addInterceptstrategy and
camelcontext.getInterceptStrategies().remove() and restarted the routes, but
it doesnt seem to take effect.

The requirement is mainly to be able to add plugin behaviour on demand.

Any pointers would be helpful.