camel-users mailing list archives

From pmcb55 <mcbenne...@dnb.com>
Subject Re: Bug with 'addEventNotifier' - fires two 'exchange sent' events for each Exchange sent.
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:36:04 GMT
Hi Claus,

Ok, great. But you seem to be implying that this is 'correct' behaviour -
which I don't quite understand. What is the value of the events fired from
the ProducerTemplate when the underlying code fires the same events anyway?
I guess maybe I'm still missing something here...

So how would I 'fix' my very simple, and intuitive test code above?? In
other words, how would I record only 1 event per Exchange sent to my
endpoint? i.e. how do I filter out the pesky ProducerTemplate events so that
I just get 'real' timings (and invocation counts) for endpoint invocations?

I've tried with '*ExchangeCompletedEvent*'  and using the property
'*Exchange.CREATED_TIMESTAMP*' too (as explained here:
http://cmoulliard.blogspot.ie/2011/02/measure-elapsed-time-with-camel.html),
but that just gives me a timing for the entire route - it won't give me
timings for individual endpoints in a route with multiple '.to()' parts.

Thanks,

Pat.