camel-users mailing list archives

From skumar <sku...@stonewain.com>
Subject Re: Unable to use move,movefailed and donefilename with consumer template endpoint Uri
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:47:42 GMT
Claus,
        I have gone through the section "Timer based polling consumer" at
http://camel.apache.org/polling-consumer.html as I am using a timer in my
route defnition.
I try to follow it but still getting the same error.It seems some thing is
wrong with the endpoint itself

String
endPointUri="file:{{inbound_home}}/bony?include=.*_BNYM_.*txt&amp;move={{data_home}}/${file:onlyname.noext}_${date:now:yyyyMMdd}.TXT&amp;moveFailed={{data_home}}/errorfile&amp;doneFileName=LOADAVAILBNYM";

But this endpoint was working when I was using it in xml route defnition
with from component.
I have just to consume a file from a directory location,read it and shift to
another directory based on availability of a trigger file named
"LOADAVAILBNYM".
So I am not doing any Endpoint inject nor using producer template.
Please give some hint is this a write way to do.I don't have much experience
with camel and I don't think I have very clear grasping of consumer
template.
Thanks