camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Crivellaro <marco.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ composite destination producer
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:03:01 GMT
Hi All,
I have a requirement to send the same message to 2 distinct destinations (a
queue and a topic) on ActiveMQ and I would like to use the composite
destination feature of ActiveMQ.
http://activemq.apache.org/composite-destinations.html

I've tried to setup the producer URI as follow:

<to uri="jms:queue:crive.test.1,topic:crive.test.2" />

the message is published on queue named "crive.test.1" and
"topic:crive.test.2"
how can I configure the producer so that the message is produced on queue
named "crive.test.1" and on topic named "crive.test.2"?

Thanks,
Marco