camel-users mailing list archives

From mateo <>
Subject Multicast with two endpoints when request to the second depends on the response from the first one
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:45:42 GMT
Hi all,

I need to send synchronously two different messages to two different
endpoints but before I can create second request I need first get response
from the first endpoint.

I have tried to use multicast pattern but there is separate exchange created
for each outcome so I cannot communicate between them using properties.

	.to(ENDPOINT2) // but before I create this second request I need to
retrieve some information from ENDPOINT1's response

// each of endpoints use different format of messages so I need perform some
conversions here

	// here I need to retrieve some data from the first response and then I
should be able to create request for EXTERNAL_SERVICE2
Is there any nice way to configure such routing? Thanks!