camel-users mailing list archives

From "Tom.Fornoville" <tom.fornovi...@roots.be>
Subject Flatpack and aggregation
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 11:27:35 GMT
'm relatively new to Camel and guessing my problem can be solved with a
combination of FlatPack and an aggregation but I'm not seeing how I can make
it work without writing a lot of code.

It starts with a fixed width file with 2 columns (actually more but only 2
are relevant): action_id and organisation_id. The file contains a couple
thousand lines and can contain duplicates.

2 things needed:

filter out lines for a specific action_id (only action_id 70 is of interest
for us)
deduplicate based on organisation_id (the same organisation can have appear
on multiple lines)
It will be greatly appreciated if anyone has a solution or can point me in
the right direction .

Cheers, Tom