camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Crivellaro <marco.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject bean String parameter binding
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 09:10:12 GMT
Hi All,
I am using Camel 2.11.2 with a spring context.
In my route I am calling a bean method passing 2 wildcard params and a
string.

for example:

<to uri="bean:theHeaderUtil?method=SetMissingHeaderToZero(*, 'XHeader1')" />

method signature is:
SetMissingHeaderToZero(Exchange exchange, String headersCSV)

everything works fine but camel is writing following WARN:
WARN  org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper  - Cannot find class: XHeader1

is there a way to let camel now it should not try to match the parameter
with a class?
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Marco