camel-users mailing list archives

From gquintana <>
Subject Re: Camel JPA - Clustered Deployment - Quartz Scheduling
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 21:40:32 GMT
I find it strange to have N rows in Quartz tables for N cluster nodes. You
should have one row per route x action on route. I imagine that if you
schedule the same action for the same route on 2 different cluster nodes,
sometimes one cluster node will try to execute the Job scheduler by the
other node: as Camel is storing ScheduledJobState in memory, then it's null
it this case. I wonder why Camel is not storing this ScheduledJobState among
JobParams (it's only a route + action), they would be persisted and shared
by all nodes.