camel-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@sberbank-cib.ru>
Subject RE: Camel Performance
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 10:01:44 GMT
>> As for the JSON I have defined it in the data formats as followed

Remove it from dataformats and define the following bean

<bean id="ccisJSON" class=" org.apache.camel.component.jackson.JaksonDataFormat">
    <constructor-arg type="com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper" ref="..." />
    <constructor-arg type="java.lang.Class" value="Message" />
</bean>

Then refer it as usual.

Best Regards,
Sergey