camel-users mailing list archives

From bocamel <johnz...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Limit concurrency to messages with different headers
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:52:02 GMT
Claus,

Thanks!  This is a perfect solution to my requirements!

From: Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel]
[mailto:ml-node+s465427n5736975h3@n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2013 5:17 AM
To: bocamel
Subject: Re: Limit concurrency to messages with different headers

Sounds like JMS message groups can help with this.

If you use ActiveMQ check out its docs about this.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM, bocamel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need to process orders from multiple companies and then send them out.
The
> logic for processing is almost identical but I need to send all messages
> from a company out in the exact sequence as they are received.
Therefore,
> I would like to have concurrency but need to apply concurrency only when
the
> messages are for different companies.  Another way to say this is that, I
> want all messages from one company to be processed singled threaded.  One
> way that I can do this is to route the messages into different SEDA queues

> based on the company names.  Then process messages from each SEDA queue
> single threaded.  But I do not want to duplicate my route definition for
> each company in my Spring xml file (to consume from each separate SEDA
> queue).  Is there an elegant way to do this (in Camel with Spring)?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> --

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

  _____

below:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Limit-concurrency-to-messages-with-differe
nt-headers-tp5736945p5736975.html

To unsubscribe from Limit concurrency to messages with different headers,
click here
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscrib
e_by_code&node=5736945&code=am9obnp5aW5AZ21haWwuY29tfDU3MzY5NDV8Mjk3Mjc3MTQ4
> .

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_view
er&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNa
mespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.No
deNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_ema
ils%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml> NAML