camel-users mailing list archives

From Tracy Snell <>
Subject Re: Camel CXF WSDL first example
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:02:19 GMT
Hah! Thanks. I'm dyslexic in an odd way and literally have to stop and think about things like
that (and sometimes like in this case I still reverse thing). My wife never asks me to tell
her directions if I'm in the car with her, she tells me to point. If I say turn left at the
light she responds 'My left or yours?'

On Jul 14, 2013, at 4:54 PM, Christian Müller <> wrote:

> Welcome back Tracy! And thanks for sharing your experience and solution.
> Feel free to link to your blog from our articles page [1]. I hope we will see more of
this blogs in the future ;-)
> One note to this blog post. In the beginning, you write:
> 2. Create a Producer (our server)
> 3. Create a Consumer (client) that also acts as the test
> I think you mixed this up. Also because your consumer configuration is in camel-server-context.xml
and your producer configuration is in camel-client-context.xml (which is right).