camel-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel resources URI into OSGi environment
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 06:24:44 GMT
Hello,

I just tried to deploy my camel routes into an OSGi environment
(ServiceMix).

I've made a simple maven project with just resources (the beans.xml, .xsl
and .vm files),
however the XSLT and Velocity endpoints cannot find the associated files (
with exception "Failed to resolve endpoint: xslt://testTransform.xsl due
to: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Cannot find resource in classpath for
URI: testTransform.xsl").

If I run the route locally (in a simple java console application)
everything works fine.

Anyone has experience on this type of deployment and can give me some hint?

Thank you,
Cristiano