camel-users mailing list archives

From "Gershaw, Geoffrey" <geoffrey.gers...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject Mina Component Question
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 02:09:45 GMT
Hello All,

I am using the mina component as a client to connect to server. The
interaction between the client and server is sometimes request reply,
but it can also be request and listen.

I understand how to implement the request and reply scenario.

How do I listen to the mina endpoint continuously? In other words, I
send a request for a stock's price, and I listen to the socket and
prices come all day. It seems like I need more than just the mina
component.

I was looking into the polling consumer. Am I on the right track?

Thanks

Geoffrey A Gershaw