camel-users mailing list archives

From andr...@wayofquality.de
Subject Custom names for processors within routes
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:19:11 GMT

Hello,

I apologize if the following is a stupid question.

I have a Custom Routebuilder building a route within a Camel Context.
The route itself works fine.

The code is relatively straight forward:

   @Override
     errorHandler(deadLetterChannel(getErrorUri()));

     from(getEntryUri())
     .process(getProcessor())
     .process(new Processor() {
       @Override
         exchange.setOut(exchange.getIn());

         if (dispatcher == null) {
           throw new Exception("No dispatcher configured. Have you set
the exit prefix ?");
         }

         dispatcher.dispatch(exchange);
       }
     });
   }

I am using Java as I use an OSGI Managed Service to configure the
duspatcher at runtime and also to inject a pre processor as a first
step.
Also I found that injecting those into a Java route builder allowed me
to unit test the processors more elegantly.

Back to the point...In JVisualVm I can see my processors in the tree
beneath a folder named after my route identifier. Beneath this entry i
see two processors named processor1 and processor2.

Is there any way to influence those last 2 names from my route builder
? - Potentially I have overlooked something in the docs ...

For convenience I have attached a piece of my JVisualVM screenshot
that shows the processors in question.

Best regards
Andreas