camel-users mailing list archives

From sushil_vsk5 <>
Subject Camel Enrich in a Loop
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:17:42 GMT
I have the following use case,
>From a route, I want to call a remote service A using CXF which gives me a
list of data. For each data element in the list, I populate a response
object, and then I again have to call service B to get addtional data to
enrich this response object. Finally, I will return a collection of response
objects. How should I implement this in the best way?
For example,

Response - Collection<X>

Service A returns Collection<P>
I map from each element of this collection to create a new X with fields f1
and f2 populated. Then I call Service B which returns object Q with which I
populate fields f3 and f4. Finally I return a collection of X

What are the best patterns to realize this use case?