camel-users mailing list archives

From akcameluser <ayache.khet...@gmail.com>
Subject FTP Consumer, move file to failed directory
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:29:14 GMT
Hi

I have a requirement by which I need to move a file to a failed directory
whenever a custom exception is thrown within a Router. The way I handle the
exception is through onException(xxxxxx).process(new CustomProcessor()). All
I do in the processor is do some cleaning up and notify the stakeholders via
email which will be the last endpoint. I can see in the Camel Doc that one
can set 'move' or 'delete' parameter, but there is nothing specific for
failure. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks