camel-users mailing list archives

From life1style1 <chakravarty.sou...@gmail.com>
Subject Message not getting delivered from FTP to Activemq
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:06:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am absolutely new to Apache Camel framework.
I am trying to route a message from FTP to Activemq.

There are no exceptions but the message is not getting delivered in
ActiveMQ's queue.

I am using the following code :

                 CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();

                ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");

                context.addComponent("activeMQ",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));

                context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                    public void configure() {

from("ftp://nbleigftp@someserver//somefiles/password=secret").to("activeMQ:queue:EIGIN");

                    }
                });

                context.start();
                Thread.sleep(1000);
                context.stop();
                System.out.println("Sent");

But when I am doing the opposite i.e routing the message from ActiveMq to
FTP its working fine.

I have used the following:
from("activeMQ:queue:EIGIN").to("ftp://myftpserver/myFILES/?password=secret");

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks in advance.