camel-users mailing list archives

From Jothi <codeintheo...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel File Polling Exception
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:58:07 GMT
When I read several files from a directory using the file component, should
any exception occur, I can see in the log that Camel tries to read the files
multiple times and constantly writes the exception to the log and eventually
run into a OutOfMemory problem. How to instruct Camel to stop reading the
file in case of an exception and avoid trying it multiple times? I have an
OnException block defined in my route, but that does not seem to take effect
in my case.

Regards,
Joe