camel-users mailing list archives

From tKronos <timothy.ko...@kronos.com>
Subject Camel Example Restlet JDBC Master
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:17:18 GMT
I am trying to get the example called Camel Example Restlet JDBC Master
working. But everytime I try running it, I get the following error:

Could not instantiate listener
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

Plus a bunch of other errors following that with the class not being found
and such.

I think it is a versioning problem with some of the dependencies or
something. If someone knows what dependencies and what versions I need to
make this example work I would be very grateful.

I am using Camel version 2.11.0.

Thank you very much.