camel-users mailing list archives

From cannykanna <cannyka...@gmail.com>
Subject Which Component of camel is used for subscriptions or polling?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:05:49 GMT
I am working on camel 2.11.0. I was able to do routing using cxf component
and perform CRUD operations in my endpoint application. Now how do I do
polling or which component is used for this in camel.
Subscription or polling: In concurrent intervals of time, whatever updates
or changes happen in my endpoint application, we need to retrieve this
information. This is called polling or subscription.

Thanks
Kannaiah