camel-users mailing list archives

From AlanFoster <a...@alanfoster.me>
Subject Re: REST best practices
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:32:56 GMT
Hi,

I imagine your implementation may be able to leverage the enrich enricher[0]
pattern after receiving the initial request - or make use of recipientsList
with in/out MEP and an expression language of your choice to extract out the
required URL if it's dynamic - as suggested by your last line; Then you can
use the splitter[1] pattern to xpath out all of the required links. On the
splitter component you will provide an aggregator, which will aggregate all
of the required downloads together. Then you can perform a simple `to` for
the following notification to the second server.

Hopefully this will help you out. Let me know if I misunderstood your use
case :)

Cheers,
Alan

[0] http://camel.apache.org/content-enricher.html