camel-users mailing list archives

From bonnahu <bonn...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer to configure the autoStartup option
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 21:38:14 GMT
Hey guys,
I am new to Camel. Currently, I want to use PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer to
specify the autoStartup option in Camel route. Here is the
PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer bean:

         <bean id="inventoryProperties"

		<property name="locations">
			<list>
				<value>
					autostartup.properties
				</value>

			</list>
		</property>
	</bean>

Here is the content of the autostartup.properties file:

route.autostart=true

Here is what I use in the spring DSL xml:

<route id="testingRoute1" autoStartup = "${route.autostart}" >

The error I got is

[OnException[[class... because of Error parsing [${route.autostart}] as a
Boolean.

Can anyone help me here?