camel-users mailing list archives

From gquintana <gerald.quint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV files processing
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:56:44 GMT
I would convert the CSV file into a List<Map&lt;String,String>>, each row
being a Map<String,String>, the first String being the column header name.
Unfortunately Camel CSV unmarshals to List<List&lt;String>> and Camel Bindy
looks too strict for your case (unmarshalls to List<JavaBean>). So I would
code my own data format to do the conversion CSV -->
List<Map&lt;String,String>> using for example
http://supercsv.sourceforge.net/apidocs/org/supercsv/io/CsvMapReader.html

I always found strange that Camel CSV marshals from
List<Map&lt;String,String>> but unmarshals to List<List&lt;String>>