camel-users mailing list archives

From Jothi <codeintheo...@gmail.com>
Subject CSV files processing
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:07:25 GMT
Is there a way to find out which CSV file that is currently being processed?
I mean I have a couple of CSV files and I do not know the name of those CSV
files. All I know is their structure. If it was XML, I can identify the file
structure using xpath. Is there something similar that I can do for CSV
files? The first line always contains the name of the fields. Of course I
can hard code the fields and do a string comparison, but I feel this to be a
bit ugly. Is there an elegant way?

Regards,
Joe