camel-users mailing list archives

From hwerner <>
Subject twitter version updated to v1.1
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 21:02:02 GMT
I'm trying to use twitter in my routes and am currently getting the 410 error
message from twitter stating that twitter REST api v1.0 is no longer being
used, please update to v1.1.  Does this mean Camel needs to update, or do I
need to update my api somewhere?  This is for a basic twitter search call,
and as such we don't really have an api for it, we are simply utilizing
camel's twitter component.  So, ultimately, I would like to know whether we,
now, need to register an app, or if camel just needs to update their
component to utilize twitter v1.1, and if camel has, is the spring dsl uri
call for a search different?