camel-users mailing list archives

From solimo <>
Subject Re: Enricher - coping strategy
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 08:24:48 GMT
Willem.Jiang wrote
> The enricher is just a common EIP implementation, we don't care much about
> the implementation of message.

That's right, so implementation of exchange creation should be injectable.

Willem.Jiang wrote
> I think we can enhance the enrich DSL by providing the plugin parameter to
> prepare the exchange for enricher target, but it real depends on how the
> enricher wants to reuse the message.
> Just my 2 cents.

And I can see that you agree :) with me in this matter. Additional DSL param
can be passed - default implementation would invoke old message copy.

How does it work in Camel community? Should I post the idea somewhere or
maybe created jira issue, propose patch?

Robert Budźko