camel-users mailing list archives

From axelf <cale...@orange.fr>
Subject Multiple NoClassDefFoundError
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 08:45:38 GMT
Hi.

I've just added Camel to an existing project implementing ActiveMQ and JMX
services. We want to use Camel and monitoring it as well as ActiveMQ is
already monitored (we have our own web console). The Camel context is
started in a init-context servlet implementing Init() method. I added all
jars one by one. But each time the application is started, there are many
NoClassDefFoundError with converters class, or worst, with classes like

The problem id that I added all thoses libraries, and I really don't
understand why it cannot see them.