camel-users mailing list archives

From fordm <ford.j.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing a route that set a CamelJmsDestinationName header
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:57:58 GMT
Hi,

I have the following camel route (in blueprint):

where myProcessor is a Camel Processor that set the CamelJmsDestinationName
header in the message depending on some content in the message body.

It's simple, and it works when I deploy it (into Fuse ESB).

But I want to write a test for this route (extending
CamelBlueprintTestSupport), and I'm struggling. Mocking the endpoint doesn't
seem work, neither does using NotifyBuilder.

Does anyone have a suggestion please?