camel-users mailing list archives

From "Siano, Stephan" <stephan.si...@sap.com>
Subject RE: camel sftp privateKeyFile - load from classpath
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 05:21:10 GMT
Hi,

I have attached a patch for the camel-ftp component to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6477
 that has the following functionality:
1. add a test for the existing (file based) client key authentication
2. add new configuration parameters knownHostsUri and privateKeyUri that allow to give URIs
as parameters (including classpath URIs which is the default) plus implementation and test
3. add new configuration parameters knownHosts and privateKey that allow to pass references
to byte[] (in the OpenSSH format as the files) containing the private key and known hosts
material
4. add a new configuration parameter privateKeyPassphrase, which does the same as the existing
privateKeyFilePassphrase (which we should probably deprecate, because it does not only apply
to files but to the other privateKey entities, too).

I added new parameters because I wanted to avoid breaking existing scenarios. What do you
think about the parameter names.

Best regards
Stephan