camel-users mailing list archives

From "Siano, Stephan" <stephan.si...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Camel-FTP component on cluster
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:57:30 GMT
Hi,
Even though I am not Claus, you need to set up a shared implementation of the IdempotentRepository.
The ones from Camel-Core (File and Memory) are not shared, but you could use the implementation
from the SQL, JPA or Hazelcast component (or write your own).

In case of a cluster you may also need a inProgressRepository (which is another idempotent
repository) that is shared between cluster nodes.

Best regards
Stephan

-----Original Message-----
From: yogu13 [mailto:yogesh.rao@synechron.com]
Sent: Freitag, 21. Juni 2013 12:32
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Camel-FTP component on cluster

Hi Claus,

Looks like i finally would we working on getting this component up on the
cluster...Hence re initiating the thread with you.. wanted to know, How can
i configure a shared idempotent repository for a ftp component. My apologies
i do not see any such option with the configurations that the ftp component
provides.

Thank you!

Regards,
-Yogesh