camel-users mailing list archives

From Sean Beck <seanmckayb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to start a process with Camel?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 15:19:45 GMT
Thanks for the response.

The separate process is a program that puts two files together. Multiple
clients with their own SSIDs send over files, and there are 2 files that go
together for each set of data operated on by the client. As soon as the
files are received on my server the server sends a message containing the
file path, file name, SSID, and the "type" of the file. I want to use Camel
to detect when I get two messages for the same file name but each of a
different type (there are only two types) from the same SSID, then once I
get both messages start up the program that combines the two files.

So I know I want an aggregator that starts the process based off a
completion size of 2, but I don't know how everything works to really break
the problem down. 1) I need to figure out how I would execute the program
(which it looks like would be exec) 2) Have one aggregator that can put
messages together from different SSIDs.