camel-users mailing list archives

From "Jinesh M.K" <mkjin...@gmail.com>
Subject Hibernate with restlet
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:59:18 GMT
Hi All,

I completed the basic hibernate example given in
http://camel.apache.org/hibernate-example.html

Now I trying hibernate with restlet in apache camel. I want to return a
row(s) from database, with a REST GET request. That means a simple select
query over database. How to achive this scenario using hibernate component
.In example given like this

<route id="processOrder-route"> <from uri=
"hibernate:org.apacheextras.camel.examples.hibernate.Order?delay=1s"/> <to
uri="bean:orderBean?method=processOrder"/> <log message="${body}"/> </route>

But in my case from route is from restlet.

One more doubt. Is it possible to Hibernate context inside processor class

 Thanks in advance

--
Jinesh M.K
 Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham