camel-users mailing list archives

From barthorre <b...@anova.be>
Subject Re: Unable to build camel-2.12-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 07:25:28 GMT
Tried to build with maven multiple times yesterday, which didn't work.
I checked the code out again this morning, still no go. So I ran the test
with DEBUG logging from IntelliJ and the failing method is:
testTokenXMLPair2

As far as I can see the logging doesn't show anything irregular, except for
the assertionError.
If there is any more info I can provide, let me now.

--
Bart Horré
Anova r&d bvba