camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Component Integrating with R Code Statistics Environment
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 05:27:50 GMT
Hi Christoph

Great work so far. Keep it up.
Yeah Apache loves contributions.

So I suggest to keep hacking on your component. And when its ready,
you can donate it to Apache or camel-extra, depending on licensing
compliance etc.

There is a little guide here about building new components
http://camel.apache.org/add-new-component-guide.html

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Christoph Emmersberger
<cemmersb@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> for those of you interested in working with the R Code Statistics Environment, I've been
prototyping in the past on integrating Camel with R Code via the Rserve implementation.

a potential camel-extras component: https://github.com/cemmersb/camel-rcode

--
Claus Ibsen

Red Hat, Inc.