camel-users mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject RoutingSlip with ActiveMQ Request/Reply
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:41:01 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to implement a simple business process where I use the
routing slip to route an Exchange via some endpoints. Each endpoint
should do some processing and set some properties on the exchange. I
set the MEP to InOut because I wish to use the properties on the
message during the next RoutingSlip step. However this doesn't work as
expected because properties are not returned from the first route.

I've setup a test here where I route messages using the routing slip
but the exchanges are not persisted with the reply.

Am I missing something?

The code: https://paste.apache.org/gYR2

--
Ioan Eugen Stan