camel-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-Cxf Payload Mode - DefaultSEI not found
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:07:34 GMT
maybe this handling of javax prop is missing in the camel-cxf's dispatch
mode. If that is the case (not sure util looking at it), it can be added.

but as a workaround, you couldt set the soapaction value at the camel route
somewhere before calling the to-cxt step
<camel:setHeader
headerName="soapaction"><camel:constant>...</camel:constant></camel:setHeader>
<camel:to uri="cxf:...".>