camel-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Davison <>
Subject GenericFileExist - Resume?
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 20:41:03 GMT
Hi All! I'm creating a flow with camel and i'm interested in a
GenericFileExists policy like resume. This policy is not either Override,
Append, Fail nor Ignore. With this policy the write of the file should
begin in the last byte that the last writer leave its pointer... avoiding
extra network transfer, specially for large files.

Currently, I am working on extending the ftp component, but I wonder if you
can discuss a general approach for all file components.

Jorge Davison