camel-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject "costants" string for URIs in a bean.xml
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:08:57 GMT
Hi all,

I'm moving my routes from Java DSL to the beans.xml (I'll deploy the xml
file into ServiceMix).

Now in java I have some long uri, for example
"seda:output?multipleConsumers=true&amp;waitForTaskToComplete=Never"
which I extract to a constant and I use in the RouteBuilder.

In XML I'm finding myself to write the long URI in every route... and it is
easy to make errors as I change the various options and I manually need to
align every endpoint that use it.

Does it exist a way to store the URI's string in something like a xml
constant and reference it with a easy name in the routes?

Thank you!

Cristiano