camel-users mailing list archives

From Diether <diether.wu...@optis.be>
Subject RE: Camel-process
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 12:13:06 GMT

Where do you want to download the file too?
You don't need a processor for that, camel has it all build in.

Try something like:

from("ftp://127.1.1.1/src?password=&fileName=comma.txt&noop=true")
.to(file:localDirectory);

But I really think you should look at the Camel examples first and try them out.
So you start to understand what camel is and how it should be used.

________________________________
Van: milan777 [via Camel] [ml-node+s465427n5733688h75@n5.nabble.com]
Verzonden: maandag 3 juni 2013 13:24
Aan: Wuyts Diether
Onderwerp: Re: Camel-process

ftp_context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                        public void configure() {
                                Processor ftpProcessor = new Processor() {
                                        public void process(Exchange e) {
                                                Message inboundMessage = e.getIn();
                                                System.out.println(inboundMessage.getBody(String.class));
                                                from(inboundMessage.getBody(String.class)).to(
                                                                "file:src/temp");
                                        }
                                };

                                // System.out.println(path);
                                // from(path).to("file:src/temp");//we must require temp
                                // directory in src folder project
                                // ftp://cuboidology8@127.1.2.3:21/src?password=cuboidology8?noop=true
                                from("seda:ftpProcessor").process(ftpProcessor);
                        }

                });

i am not able to download the file from ftp....can anyone help me out pleasee??? here string
ftp://127.1.1.1/src?password=&fileName=comma.txt&noop=true
 is working but still we are not able to get the file :( :(

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-process-tp5733662p5733688.html
To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email ml-node+s465427n465428h15@n5.nabble.com
NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>