camel-users mailing list archives

From axelf <cale...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: Consume opened excel file with ftp
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:38:27 GMT
So we finally added a spec for our clients about using excel files. They
shouldn't save directly to the ftp directory now, but I would like to send a
message to a queue with activeMQ when this happen.

We have no problem using ActiveMQ, but we don't know how to handle the
genericFileOperationFailedException exception: we tried to add the
onException clause like this (with just a log writing for the moment):

We tried also to try catch the process method, but we cannot handle this
exception.

It seems we have much to learn about Camel (we bought the book "Camel in
Action" elsewhere).