camel-users mailing list archives

From "mayank.gupta" <>
Subject Not able to log Ip Address of the Server while doing exchange on route.
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:15:12 GMT
Hi All ,

I am using SMPP and HTTP Component for configuring routes of servers using
LB . I have to log IP Address of the server on which the exchange is going
to happen , but i am unable to get the IP Address of server because while
doing exchange on route , i don't know , the exchange will on which server .
I simply produce the message on endpoint now LB has to decide which server
will get exchange , so how i can get the IP address of the server.

Please help me to out of this problem.