camel-users mailing list archives

From vkarkhanis <vkarkha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autosys poller
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:25:09 GMT
Hello,
Apologizes for late reply.

We got over our problem in following way:

1. We created a cutom autosys component with PollingConsumerSupport
implementation for the consumer.
2. We implemented the recieve method as our requirement was to block until
the autosys job is completed.
3. The custom component's producer implementation calls the consumer's
recieve method. This works for us as the component is meant to be a producer
endpoint only.
4. A quartz scheduler invokes this component, which begins polling. As soon
as the job is completed, the control moves to next processor.

Thank you,
Regards

vkarkhanis