camel-users mailing list archives

From jpbarto <Jason.P.Ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Integration Advice Needed
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:59:52 GMT
Christian, thank you for your response. I've stumbled upon the camel XML tag
<routes>, http://camel.apache.org/loading-routes-from-xml-files.html, that I
think will fit the bill quite nicely. It should allow a user to define a
route template that, prior to loading into a camel context can have template
fields such as $topic replaced with a dynamic value, and then inserted into
an operating context multiple times. Providing flexibility and extensibility
while still ensuring that routes can be instantiated at runtime. It's not
fool proof but is less of a hack than my previous solution. I'll report back
after I've implemented a test case.

Sincerely,
Jason