camel-users mailing list archives

From sprabu <sathiyapr...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic uri not working
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:33:23 GMT
Hi,
When i try to construct dynamic URI. Its not working here, i'm trying
configure gmail USER NAME and PASSWORD details dynamically from header. Buts
its not working for me. Please help me to come out of it. Also i referred
the following link to do this, even then its not working.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Dynamic-URI-creation-in-apache-camel-td5055155.html

This is the code i used,

uri="smtp://{{SMTP_ADDRESS}}:{{PORT_NUMBER}}?username=${header.USER_EMAIL_ID}&amp;password=${header.MAIL_PWD}&amp;subject=${header.BILLING_EMAIL_SUBJECT}&amp;mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true"
/>