camel-users mailing list archives

From vkarkhanis <vkarkha...@gmail.com>
Subject Autosys poller
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:29:20 GMT
Helloo,
I  have a use case to create a autosys poller. (autosys is system which is
used to schedule jobs )
I get a list into a cache everyday post 5 PM. The exact time of the list
availability is indicated by the autosys job going success
On success a processor is executed
I want to configure this similar to the below

from("quartz://invokeDateCard/DateCardTimer?cron=0+0+17+?+*+MON-FRI&trigger.timeZone=US/Eastern")
.to("autosys://autosysrequest?host=somehost&jobName=somejob&pollinterval=1000").to(doTaskProcessor)

What type of poller should I be implementing for this case ?

Also are there examples of similar implementations ?

Thank you