camel-users mailing list archives

From Richa <>
Subject Camel JMS retry mechanism
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:14:52 GMT
I have a camel route having JMS as input location. I want to handle the
scenario when JMS is down. I would like to restrict the number of retries to
2 in case JMS is down. But when I looked through the
messageListenerContainer class I realized that the method which is called to
connect to the JMS is called in a thread. Maybe I am intrepreting it wrong,
but it always keeps on retrying for infinite number of times. Also no
exception is explicitly thrown so I cannot have an onException block.

Please tell me how can I restrict the number of retries.