camel-users mailing list archives

From DavideC <davidecoc...@gmail.com>
Subject Sticky load balancer and failover support
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:22:55 GMT
Hi all,I'm trying to implement a sticky balancer using camel framework.
Following camel-example-cxf-proxy example I managed to do the following:

//*[local-name() = 'incidentId']/text()
it's working just fine, routing SOAP requests and sticking them to the right
end point basing on incidentId parameter.Now I want to add failover e.g. i
would like to avoid requests to be sent to "callRealWebService2" if it is
down. Do you see any way to do this?Thanks in advance,Davide